Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Parkinson Diagnostic

Parkinson Diagnostic - The EP, which is purely clinical diagnosis (there are no biological markers), can take a great complexity. This difficulty in diagnosis is current to appear in the early stages of the disease, when the symptoms presented by the patient can be attributed to other disorders. A direct consequence of this fact is the development of misdiagnosis.
Parkinson Diagnostic
Parkinson Diagnostic


No test laboratory or radiological study allowing to diagnose the disease, but it is frequent that made blood analysis in order to rule out other possible disorders, such as hypothyroidism (like EP, implies a slowdown in movements), hepatic dysfunction or autoimmune diseases. On the other hand, brain imaging techniques, such as magnetic resonance imaging, positron emission tomography and single photon emission tomography, are effective when it comes to exclude other conditions that trigger symptoms similar to the EP, such as a stroke or a brain tumor.
It is usual that the optional questions the patient with those which attempt to elucidate if it consumed some sort of narcotic drug or if you have been exposed to viruses or environmental toxins, to determine if a specific factor could have been the cause of a parkinsonism. Object of observation is the muscular activity of the patient for a period of time, because with the progression of the disease specific motor disorders become more evident, so the context of symptoms is very characteristic, and to confirm the diagnosis is made a TAC which usually typical lesions in the midbrain.

It must take into account that osteoporosis can cause muscle attitudes similar to Parkinson's disease. From there that the examination of the osteotendinous reflexes, greatly exaggerated the Parkinson's, is essential to the diagnosis.

You can read another articles like Parkinson Definition



parkinson symptoms
parkinson diagnostic criteria
parkinsonism

5 comments:

  1. My symptoms started at the age of 47. My fingers on my left hand were stiff and were difficult to move. People noticed that my walk was not normal. I was often asked did I hurt.I noticed nothing different about my walk. It was difficult getting up from a chair and getting out of a car. I was diagnosed a year later, it was the onset of tremors starting in my right hand that caused my other symptoms to be recognized as Parkinson's.I am now 59. With the new herbal medicine i purchase from totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com or totalcureherbalfoundation.blogspot.com was my only way to get fast relief from this PD,their herbal supplement effectively reverse my Parkinson's disease condition and alleviate all my symptoms.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate herbal clinic, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimateherbalclinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimateherbalclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was suffering from Parkinson's since 2016 & life had become disastrous for me,72 % of my body was covered by Tremors.After taking product from www.ultimateherbalclinic.com under supervision of Dr Ernest Albrecht, I started getting results within 3 weeks of their dosage .One day I got extremely sick, could not keep anything down, difficulty standing, restless sleep,I Started taking this remedies 2 times daily Morning and Evening, I am writing this to inform others that nothing was really working to help my PD other than this product.I went off my previous medications (with the doctor's knowledge) and started on their Parkinson's disease herbal formula.Treatment went very well and tremors are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete