Thursday, June 25, 2015

Parkinsons Causes - What Causes Parkinsons Disease

Parkinsons Causes - We know that certain genetic factors and predisposition family to develop this disease, although a recent study published by the journal of the American Medical Association JAMA, indicates that diagnosed after age 50, Parkinson's does not have genetic components and certain environmental factors, they may be cause of this disorder. They suggest that studies related to the heritage linked to the disease, address subjects that have an early manifestation of the ailment.

Multiple pathogenetic hypotheses have emerged. Among the better-informed are involving a toxic, so far unknown factor, and genetic factors.
Parkinsons Causes - What Causes Parkinsons Disease
Parkinsons Causes - What Causes Parkinsons Disease


No matter what the cause last, various processes probably involved in the production of neuronal damage are referred to. Including the formation of free radicals. These are unstable compounds because they lack an electron. In an attempt to replace the electron missing, free radicals react with surrounding molecules (especially metals such as iron), in a process called oxidation. It is considered that oxidation causes damage to tissues, including nerve cells. Normally, antioxidants, chemicals that protect cells from damage, keep under control the damage caused by free radicals. The evidence that oxidative mechanisms can cause or contribute to Parkinson's disease include the finding that patients with the disease have elevated levels of iron in the brain, especially in the gray matter, and decreasing levels of ferritin, which serves as a protective mechanism surrounding or forming a circle around the iron and isolating it.

Other scientists have suggested that Parkinson's disease may occur when an external or internal toxin selectively destroys the dopaminergic neurons. A factor of environmental risks such as exposure to pesticides, or a toxin in the food supply, is an example of the kind of external trigger that could, hypothetically, cause Parkinson's disease. The theory has among its supports the fact that some toxins, such as tetrahidropiridina (MPTP) induce symptoms similar to those of the disease of Parkinson's as well as injury to neurons in the gray matter in humans and animals. However, to date, no research has provided definitive proof that a toxin is the cause of the disease.

A relatively new theory explores the role of genetic factors in the development of Parkinson's disease. A 15 to 25 percent of Parkinson's patients have a close relative who has experienced symptoms of Parkinson's.

After that animal studies showed that MPTP interferes with the functioning of the mitochondria within the nerve cells, researchers were interested in the possibility that the deterioration in the DNA of mitochondria can be the cause of Parkinson's disease. The mitochondria are essential organelles that are found in all animal cells that convert food energy in fuel cells.

Finally, another theory proposes that Parkinson's disease occurs when, for unknown reasons, the wear and tear of normal, age-related dopamine-producing neurons, is accelerated in certain people. This theory is based on the knowledge that the loss of antioxidative protective mechanisms is associated with Parkinson's disease and aging.
Many researchers believe that a combination of these four mechanisms - oxidative damage, environmental toxins, genetic predisposition and accelerated ageing - will finally identify as causes of this disease.

 You can read another articles like    Parkinson Prevention, Parkinson Therapie, Parkinson Treatment.


parkinsons disease
parkinsons causes
parkinsons

6 comments:


  1. I was diagnosed with Juvenile Parkinsonism at 16 after two years of doctor visits, tests and scary misdiagnoses. I remember being perfectly healthy, never even having had the flu until I was diagnosed. I was 47 at the time and was out to dinner with my family to celebrate after I got promoted at the office. While in the middle of a conversation with my mom, I passed out. About 30 seconds later I popped my head back up and continued like nothing had happened, while everyone looked like I was crazy. I lived with this all my life till someone told me about madida parkinson disease herbal formula. I place an order from their website at www . madidaherbalclinic .weebly .com, I was on madida herbal treatment for 9 weeks but I am 48 this year with no sign of Parkinson disease again. Madida PD herbal formula get rid of my PD.
    ........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


































    1. After was running around from doctor to doctor before we finally get rid of her PD ,at age 74 my mother noticed that her handwriting was getting smaller and I was writing faster as well. She also noticed a small tremor in her left hand. The doctor went over her different symptoms and he suspected she either had a small stroke or the beginnings of Parkinson 's disease. After finding a neurologist and some testing she was diagnosed with the beginning stages of Parkinson’s disease. That was 3 years ago. She take Sinimet four times a day to control the symptoms, which include falling, imbalance, gait problems, swallowing difficulties, and slurring of speech,This year, our family doctor started her on multivitamincare. org PD Herbal mixture, 15 weeks into treatment she improved dramatically. At the end of the full treatment course, the disease is totally under control. No case of dementia, hallucination, weakness, muscle pain or tremors.
























































      Delete
  2. My symptoms started at the age of 47. My fingers on my left hand were stiff and were difficult to move. People noticed that my walk was not normal. I was often asked did I hurt.I noticed nothing different about my walk. It was difficult getting up from a chair and getting out of a car. I was diagnosed a year later, it was the onset of tremors starting in my right hand that caused my other symptoms to be recognized as Parkinson's.I am now 59. With the new herbal medicine i purchase from totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com or totalcureherbalfoundation.blogspot.com was my only way to get fast relief from this PD,their herbal supplement effectively reverse my Parkinson's disease condition and alleviate all my symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After was running around from doctor to doctor before we finally get rid of her PD ,at age 74 my mother noticed that her handwriting was getting smaller and I was writing faster as well. She also noticed a small tremor in her left hand. The doctor went over her different symptoms and he suspected she either had a small stroke or the beginnings of Parkinson 's disease. After finding a neurologist and some testing she was diagnosed with the beginning stages of Parkinson’s disease. That was 3 years ago. She take Sinimet four times a day to control the symptoms, which include falling, imbalance, gait problems, swallowing difficulties, and slurring of speech,This year, our family doctor started her on multivitamincare. org PD Herbal mixture, 15 weeks into treatment she improved dramatically. At the end of the full treatment course, the disease is totally under control. No case of dementia, hallucination, weakness, muscle pain or tremors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete